Wedding Day Checklist
Don’t forget these important items on your wedding day
Inevitably, your wedding day will be super busy and you will likely forget something… We compiled this list of top items that our couples have forgotten so you don’t have to stress about whether you have everything you need or not. Print it by downloading it here. Wedding day checklist
- Take as many pictures as you can before your ceremony. If you don’t want to see each other before the ceremony, at least get the family photos out of the way. Creating a list of all the family photos you wish to take will help make the process go as smoothly as possible.
- Eat before cocktail hour begins so you aren’t drinking on an empty stomach. You want to enjoy the night all night.
- Remember to take it all in and breathe! It’s easy to get stressed and worry about the day being perfect. Let us do that for you. Relax and have fun!
Checklist for the bride:
- Bridesmaid gifts
- Comfy pair of flats or other shoes for the reception so you can dance the night away in comfort
- Jewelry and other accessories
- A nice hanger to hang your dress up and take photos of your wedding dress
- Emergency/repair kit
- Sewing kit with needle and white thread for sequins and other quick repairs
- Tide to-go pen for quick stain removal
- Safety pins and scissors
- Double-sided tape
- Tylenol or other pain reliever
- Touch-up kit
- Blotting pads
- Chapstick, lip gloss, and/or chapstick
- Breath mints and/or gum
Checklist for the groom:
- The marriage certificate
- Groomsmen gifts
- Your tux and all accompaniments
- Socks, ties, shoes, etc…
- Lint roller
- THE WEDDING RINGS!
Both of you should remember:
- Cell phone chargers
- Itinerary or timeline of the day so you stay on schedule
- Assign someone you can trust to gather your wedding items (gifts included) from the venue after the reception
- Wedding vows (if you have written them yourself)
- Tips inside envelopes for both the bride and the groom to tip the wedding officiant and other wedding staff
- Water and snacks
Congratulations on your wedding! We wish you the best!