The $8,500 All-Inclusive Wedding Package
An All-Inclusive Wedding For $8,500
Planning your wedding is a lot like planning your vacation. Where will it be? What will we eat? What will we drink? Will there be activities available? Will it be affordable?
These questions are one of the reasons that vacationers love to book all-inclusive vacations. When you have everything included in your package, you don’t have to think about anything except enjoying yourself.
Jones Crossing, a full-service venue, is pleased to offer an all-inclusive package of our own. When a couple is planning their wedding, the last thing they need to be doing is juggling communication from a dozen different vendors. Jones Crossing can tackle nearly every need for weddings and receptions.
What is included?
This package is based on an indoor wedding and reception for up to 100 guests. For $8,500, you get ALL of the following!
- Catering: One entree, salad and rolls, starch, vegetable, coffee, tea, water, and lemonade
- Custom wedding cake
- Cash bar
- Indoor ceremony (That we run and coordinate for you!)
- Chair covers
- Linens, napkins, and skirtings
Don’t see everything you hope for? Ask about the following upgrades!
- Upgrade to an outdoor ceremony by the waterfall and palm trees or at our Country Chic venue by the trendy hay bales
- Host bar package of beer and wine, call and well, or premium host bar packages-where you are providing drinks for your guests for the evening
- Custom monogram above the dance floor
- Hors d’oeuvres before dinner while you finish up on wedding pictures
- A 2 entree meal or a themed buffet
- China dinnerware
- Champagne toast
- Horse and carriage
- Officiant for your ceremony
- Uplights in your wedding day colors
- Rustic wine barrel table for the rustic look to place your rustic chic wedding cake
Reach out to us to schedule a time to talk and book your tour! We look forward to helping you build your dream wedding day!